Constantly demanding life style and busy work schedule hardly leaves time for an individual to focus properly on his or her eating habits. Most of the youngsters and working professionals as a matter of fact fallback on fast food which is quite dangerous and can aggravate health problems. Reading this blog you will come to know what are the food items that you need to include in your daily diet to lead a healthy and active lifestyle.
So let us start with the normal diet plan that every individual must follow:
- Starchy foods: Choose foods that contain more fibre in them. Potatoes, Pasta, Bread, Pasta and Rice must be included either at breakfast, lunch or at dinner.
- Fruits and Vegetables: Eating Fruits and vegetables prevents human body from diseases such as diabetes, stroke, heart disease, some cancers and high blood pressure or hypertension.
- Fish: Fish contains vitamins and minerals in abundant amount. It is also a very good source of protein. Children having fish are less prone to asthma, cancer is reduced by 30 percent, diabetic patients can adjust their sugar levels and it also reduces the risk of producing a premature baby at the time of pregnancy.
- Less intake of salt: This is a very strange fact that about three quarters of the salt that we have is already present in the food we buy from the market. Food items such as breakfast cereals, soups, breads and sauces already contain salt in abundant form. Hence, taking extra salt with food maximizes the chances of rising blood pressure.
- Water: Drinking 1.2 litres or 8 glasses of water every day prevents our body from dehydration. More intake of water removes all the toxins from our body and gives the skin a glowing look. It is also the ultimate liquid to get rid of acne and pimples. It is the fastest way to lose weight and shed that extra flab.
- Avoid Junk food: Junk food should be avoided as it increases the weight of a person leading to obesity. These foods contain oil that may make you feel drowsy.
You can live right only when you are healthy and to be healthy you need to eat the right food.